mercredi 23 avril 2014

Zombicide

OK, I'm quite slow at painting this dragon. But I also paint other things...

Enter 'Zombicide', by a French-staffed American company not-so-subtly named 'Guillotine Games'.
OK, zombies are all the rage these time, and thus deserve to be declared lame anytime soon. Nevertheless this game is quite decent: last Christmas, I even introduced it to non-gamers, non-hobbyists from my family, and everybody, men and women alike, quite enjoyed the game.

After that pleasing success I decided to paint the whole game box, and that means a lot of figures:


Now I'm almost done. Sure this work has slowed the warpfire dragon, but, you see, huge models will require months to get completed, and to keep up a steady pace, the cave-age hobbyist that I am needs the motivational satisfaction of seeing a completed model from time to time.

...and highly disposable zombies offer a a decent result for a quick paint.

More on this in later posts...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire