samedi 12 avril 2014

Airbrush time!

From time to time I get to take my old airbrush out of the closet.
Here we go for the black coating:




And then for base colours:


For now, my aim is to gradually turn these colours to some yellowish shade for the wing membrane, and some kaleidoscope of greens for the body. But to be fair, I doubt that it is a good idea, and if it is, and doubt I can implement it properly.
The thing is, these dragon models are a welcome change from the usual science-fiction thingies and other historical warplane kits, so I indulge in some experimentation, not always for the better.

Next stop: I don’t know, for reasons of my mother-in-law staying at home this week. Not the most appropriate time to display my toys.
In the meantime, I should watch out for the mightiest creature in this flat, who can be seen below attempting to stomp the warpfire dragon (again).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire